Triton offers an exciting work environment, competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees. Visit our career FAQ.
We’re always happy to hear from qualified sales professionals who are interested in joining the best direct-response sales team in the business. An overview of our benefits and requirements is provided below. If you have these skills and are looking for a great opportunity, please mail, fax or e-mail a completed application and your resume to:
Triton Technologies Inc.
115 Plymouth St.
Mansfield, MA 02048
Fax: (888) 989-6366
To download application, click here: APPLICATION
Triton Call Center Sales Agents
Triton sells self-improvement products from calls generated by television, radio, and print advertisements. This is inbound telesales only (no cold calling). We are hiring for most shifts (24 hours a day, seven days a week). We are currently hiring for the following:
Currently filling full time and part time positions. Full time positions are 40 hours and include Saturday, Sunday and three weekday shifts. Shift times are 12am-8am, 4pm-12am, 4am-12pm, 12pm-8pm, and 8am-4pm. Part time positions are 24 hours and also include Saturday, Sunday and one weekday shift.
Full time positions – 8 hour shifts – 3 weekdays + Saturday and Sunday.
What we offer:Great Income Potential including an Hourly Rate + Uncapped Commission Incentives + Cash Incentives!
- Medical/dental/vision/401K and Earned Time Off (ETO) Benefits – 32 hour minimum work week is required to qualify
- Casual Dress Code and a Fun Work Environment
- Comprehensive Training and Coaching Provided
- Generous Referral Bonuses
- Attractive Teammate Discount Programs
Prospects for the Triton sales team should possess:
- Great communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Proven dependability (Employment history references required)
- A results-oriented attitude
- Prior sales or call center experience (preferred)
- The ability to “sell yourself” (required)
Triton Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.